Jason Lyle Black - Client Assets
Headshot - Click on the headshot below to download high-res. Photo credit is Karen L Richard Photography and Styling credit is Kelly Cardenas Salon. The other photos all have the photo credits in the filename, and the styling credit should be to Kelly Cardenas Salon.
These photos below are approved for promotional purposes with Jason Lyle Black events. Do not use photos obtained from other sources in event promotion without our permission.
Videos for Promotion
Please use one of the below three YouTube videos in promoting Jason Lyle Black's appearance at your event.
Primary demo - Includes various clips of Jason's performances onstage from various shows, including Ellen.
Sizzle Reel - Includes brief clips of Jason's performances (including on Ellen) as well as testimonials about Jason.
Downloadable 60-second promo video, can be customized for your event:
Download on Google Drive (file size 300 MB)
(check back soon for file to be added)
Promo Templates (click to download)
This is the current one-sheet (front/back) for Jason Lyle Black. New onesheet coming summer 2018.
Selected Press Features
- Keyboard Magazine. "Disney Medleys for Piano Solo Now Available" (Feb 15, 2018)
- Daily Herald. "Pianist Jason Lyle Black to turn around expectations in SCERA shows" (Feb 8, 2018)
- Deseret News. "Utah musician Jason Lyle Black ready to turn his Orem performances backwards" (Feb 7, 2018)
- #CMChat Nashville. "Exclusive Interview with Jason Lyle Black" (Oct 21, 2017)
- CNN calls Black's video for Down syndrome awareness "the most heartwarming thing you'll see" in "Five Things for October 19" (October 19, 2017)
- Fox 13 Television. "The Backwards Piano Man Performs For Us" (June 30, 2017)
- Billboard Magazine. "Jason Lyle Black Chart History" (May 28, 2016)
- Deseret News. "Pianist Jason Lyle Black's debut 'Piano Preludes' album hits No. 2 on Billboard New Age chart" (May 21, 2016)
- TIME praises Black's "incredible" backwards-piano abilities, in "This Couple Celebrating Their 60th Anniversary Is Basically Up In Real Life" (October 22, 2015)
- Huffington Post praises Black's "spot-on" arrangement and performance in "‘Dueling’ Siblings Perform Spot-On ‘Frozen’ Mashup On The Piano — With Their Hands Behind Their Backs" (March 12, 2015)
By the Numbers
Chart peak position on Billboard: #2
Attendance at 2017 inaugural headline Christmas tour: 3,000+
Total music video views worldwide (Facebook & YouTube): 30,000,000+
Total social media followers (across all platforms): 100,000+
Streams of Jason's music on Spotify: 1,000,000+
Additional Points of Interest
Jason Lyle Black releases ground-breaking collection of Disney Medleys with Hal Leonard, the world's largest music publisher.
In February 2018, Black was honored to release Disney Medleys for Piano Solo, one of the only books of its kind, with Hal Leonard, the world's largest music publisher, featuring 35 Disney classics arranged by Black into ten medleys.
"It has been an amazing honor to work with Hal Leonard and Disney on such an exciting project," Black notes. "Like all of us, I grew up loving the Disney classics. And since my first concerts years ago, I have made Disney songs part of the live concert experience for my fans. So, to now be able to retell these songs in a way personal to me has been pure artistic joy."
Get the book on Black's web store here.
Jason Lyle Black promotes Down syndrome awareness month, touching hearts worldwide.
In October 2017, for Down syndrome awareness month, Black released a video he arranged and produced featuring the first-ever recorded piano trio of individuals with Down syndrome. CNN calls the video "the most heartwarming thing you'll see all day." The video reached over half a million people worldwide across Facebook and YouTube. See more about the making of the video on YouTube here and on LinkedIn here.
Jason Lyle Black tops Ed Sheeran, John Legend, and Billy Joel on piano sales charts
In March 2015, shortly after the release of his viral video of Disney's Frozen, Jason was published by Hal Leonard, the world's largest sheet music publisher, and quickly rose to the top of the sheet music sales charts, topping John Legend, Ed Sheeran, and Billy Joel to reach the #1 spot upon its release.
See Jason's arrangements of popular hits here.
Three years later, Black's arrangement of "Frozen" is still the #1 bestselling piano duet across all Sheet Music Direct (see second photo), placing it above legendary hits like "Beauty and the Beast" and "Heart and Soul."