"Had us laughing and crying. So many said it was the best party we've ever had." D. Mantyla, Partner, BDO LLP
"Love how he tailored the show to our group...we were connected to his music." J. Nussel, CEO, Credit Union Nat'l Association
"A phenomenal show. We were inspired, amazed, & entertained!" J. Rust, Founder & CEO, Corporate Alliance
"A great performer...bright, witty, energetic, and engaging!"
T. Treu, Executive VP, OC Tanner Company
WHAT'S IN THE SHOW?
Jason Lyle Black's top-rated, clean corporate entertainment show includes amazing music, comedy, and audience interaction, such as:
- Flight of the Bumblebee — Amazing and familiar instrumental solo that leaves audiences blown away.
- "The Wedding Pianist" — Stand-up comedy routine where the music itself is the punchline. See video below.
- "Songs Not to Play at Funerals" — This hysterical real-life story leaves audiences laughing at what concert pianists do when you aren't paying close attention.
- Rhapsody in Blue — One of the most popular piano pieces ever written, this showcases Black's remarkable talent.
- Live requests — In this hugely popular segment, audience members text in songs they want to hear, from Beatles to Disney to AC/DC, which Black plays seamlessly, on the spot.
What if we don't have a piano? We know piano dealers throughout the country and have even gotten pianos to remote areas — wherever your event is, we'll help make it happen!
How long is the show? Black's full show is 90 minutes. Some clients request a 20-45 minute show for their event. We are happy to tailor the show for your event.
+1 (801) 602-7573
Please use the form here to find out Mr. Black's availability as well as a no-obligation quote for your event, or call +1 (801) 602-7573.
You will receive a response within 24 hours. Mr. Black travels from Salt Lake City, Utah but performs worldwide.
He is a great choice for convention/annual meeting entertainment in Orlando, Dallas, Atlanta, New York, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago, Seattle, or wherever your conference takes you!