Bring award-winning pianist and entertainer Jason Lyle Black to your corporate event or concert series for amazing, unique entertainment! Black's show combines piano and musical comedy for a fun, classy, and memorable evening:
Praise from clients
"A phenomenal show...you'll be inspired, amazed, and entertained!" - CEO, Corporate Alliance
"Phenomenal! Such a fun, meaningful, and musically powerful night." - Manager, Sandy City Amphitheater
"A great performer, capable of adapting to the unique characteristics of his audience...bright, energetic, witty and engaging!" - VP, OC Tanner Company
A few of Jason Lyle Black's thrilled clients include:
Award-winning piano show
The Huffington Post calls him "Spot-on." KSL, "Clever and hilarious." Jason Lyle Black is a Best of State winner, #1 artist on iTunes, Billboard-charting pianist, and viral video star with over 30 million views worldwide.
And while Black is best known for his incredible ability to play the piano backwards, upside down, and while pedaling with his head, his show includes much, much more!
What's in the show?
Jason Lyle Black's show includes amazing music, comedy, and audience interaction, such as the following:
- Flight of the Bumblebee — Amazing and familiar instrumental solo that leaves audiences blown away.
- "The Wedding Pianist" — Stand-up comedy routine where the music itself is the punchline. See video below.
- "Songs Not to Play at Funerals" — This hysterical real-life story leaves audiences laughing at what concert pianists do when you aren't paying close attention.
- Rhapsody in Blue — One of the most popular piano pieces ever written, this showcases Black's remarkable musical talent.
- Song-on-the-spot — Black will blow your mind as he takes three notes from the audience — any notes, any order — and creates an amazing concert piece, on the spot.
- Live requests — In this hugely popular segment, audience members text in songs they want to hear, from Beatles to Disney to AC/DC, which Black then plays seamlessly, on the spot.
Thus, every Jason Lyle Black show is unique to your company or concert series! And of course, the capstone of the show is Black's beautiful music from his award-winning album, Piano Preludes, and his world-renowned backwards piano and head-pedaling act, seen on Ellen.
See more live clips of his show here:
Frequently asked questions
How long is the show? Black's full show is 90 minutes plus intermission. Many corporate clients request a 45 minute show for their event. We are happy to customize for your event.
Does he just play the piano, or is there a lot of audience interaction? Black's show is highly interactive, filled with comedy and stories, along with the music! Audiences love the variety in each concert.
Does he sing too? Black is a world-class concert pianist, and as such, most of his music is instrumental. However, your audience members will love his hilarious stand-up comedy at the piano and be blown away by his incredible stage antics. And as one of the only comedic concert pianists in the music industry, this is a show unlike any other you've had!
What if we don't have a piano? We have relationships with piano dealers throughout the country and are happy to help you arrange a piano for your event. We've even gotten pianos out to remote rural areas — wherever your event is, we'll help make it happen!
GET A QUOTE
Please contact us below to receive information on Mr. Black's availability as well as a no-obligation quote for your event.
A representative will respond within 24 hours.